Factory automation is the incorporation of automation from End-to-End manufacturing processes. In manufacturing environments, automation often leverages technologies such as pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and robotic arms to create a more complex system.
Factory automation provides a compelling way to boost quality, efficiency, safety, sustainability and security in a rapidly changing modern factory setting. As competition grows and margins are squeezed, FA paves the way towards maximum profitability and better performance.
India is one of the strongest growing economies among the emerging markets in Asia. To stay competitive in the market for fast-moving consumer goods, India needs to automate its industries and move from manual labor to robotized manufacturing.
- AIOI SYSTEMS Pick-to-Light system range includes modules suitable for all kinds of requirements. For processes that require maximum reliability, there are modules equipped with sensors that automatically detect whether the selected item is the correct one, warning the operator in case of error (Poka-Yoke). Therefore, thanks to the Pick-to-Light (PTL) systems the error rate is minimized.
- The operators are guided by the Pick-to-Light devices, where the light indicates the next accessory to be assembled on the assembly line.
- So the picking process is monitored, generating warning signals in case of a selection error (Poka-Yoke).
- By incorporating an interactive digital system directly at the work station, we ensure that consumption is recorded and stock is controlled online, avoiding downtime due to unavailability of components.
- Pick-to-Light systems are of special application in environments where items are high-end and/or high turnover.
AIOI Systems is engaged in every phase of a project from concept to completion, enabling the creation of solutions that facilitate the desires of clients. Our process ensures this.