Food & Beverages
”Use of Space Effectively”
- The concept of sustainability has been spreading throughout the industries in recent years, and the food and beverage industry is no different. What is meant by sustainability, and how can manufacturers benefit from incorporating sustainable practices into their businesses?
- In the F&B sector, the warehouse is an important component of efficient sustainable supply chains.
- In order to maximise warehouse operation efficiency, savvy F&B manufacturers today employ various forms of warehouse management systems.
- To complement WMS in their warehousing processes, manufacturers can incorporate other automated solutions such as order picking technologies (e.g. pick-to-light technology), barcoding, radio frequency
identification (RFID), as well as automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS) to achieve a sustainable
- AIOI Pick to light systems support picking and sorting operations from shelves to other locations.
- Light-directed picking and putting provide better productivity and error-free operations, resulting in enhanced productivity.
AIOI Systems is engaged in every phase of a project from concept to completion, enabling the creation of solutions that facilitate the desires of clients. Our process ensures this.