E-commerce has transformed the way business is done in India. The Indian E-commerce market is expected to grow 3 times by 2025 from 2020. Much of the growth for the industry has been triggered by an increase in internet and smartphone penetration.
The Indian online grocery market is estimated to grow by 9 times in 2024 from what it was in 2019. India’s e-commerce orders volume increased by 36% in the last quarter of 2020.
- There is an ever increasing demand for speed and reliability in the e-commerce sector.
- AIOI SYSTEMS Pick-to-Lights are key to ensuring speedy and accurate preparation eliminating costly
- Thanks to the wide range and variety of models, the system adapts to any type and size of product.
- Devices can be installed both on fixed shelves and on moving units for the preparation of wave picking
which is usual in e-commerce operations
- AIOI SYSTEMS Put To Wall solutions consist of workstations with individual compartments, where each
compartment represents a customer order. Once the Batch Picking has been carried out, all the units must
be sorted by order.
- The Put-To-Wall solution facilitates this process, thanks to Pick-To-Light devices.
- The lights on the devices guide operators visually and intuitively during product sorting, facilitating the most
accurate picking of customer orders and eliminating all errors.
- AIOI SYSTEMS Put To Wall solutions allow flexible configuration and are easily scalable in a short period of
AIOI Systems is engaged in every phase of a project from concept to completion, enabling the creation of solutions that facilitate the desires of clients. Our process ensures this.